also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, November 5, 2018

others of like-wise 11/5/18


I have a first person
but it is essentially not me
yes, I use to be that person
and I would act out accordingly
but then I got suspect about the script,
the stage, even the audience’s responses
yes, I still use that first person
but as a means, a medium,
a method of representation
the projection seems to be necessary
but the motives and the intent
have shifted vastly.
even the view from deep within
has much more energetically going on
than just behavior in action
everyone is their own personal maze
somewhat hidden behind what appears
I appreciate that, the behind the scenes
the concealed emotions 
and heart-mind at work
vying for real time 
in a human frontal way.
it’s so complex 
what with intimacies, friends
acquaintances, and the random public
there is evidence everywhere presented
looking for the chemistry, the permission
and the energetic connections
now I witness from a deeper place
with a wider sense of observance
and a richer gain of return.
just the way a person walks by 
can inwardly inspire me
conversation that leads to the candid unexpected
endearments that comes out of oddities 
the connections that sustain themselves effortlessly
the space now for inner self-dialogues
the link-ups with others
who also have private dialogues to convey
yes there is still ego and a self presenting
but way back there
witness has provided so much more
a deeper dimension to a reality context
that is otherwise grinding, 
and eventually a bore.
buoyancy coming from within
alters this process as self reward
and that to express 
when others of like-wise appear . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment