also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 31, 2018

humanness as unceasing 10/31/18


so give me seamy conflicts,
I can’t see my way through
ponderous mountains covered with dusk,
for the rise –up of light to come over
daily barefoot days of sorted gravels
covering up footholds for the climb 
meeting up with stone faces 
that avoid listening’s summons 
the way that bleak wayward topics 
express the full spectrum of the surround
still, with gems of tonal gold
that in my blind-sight hear you
while your sound expressed 
gives me shivers reverberated 
to know of my unmoved hidden core
yes, your language strides on me
yet, I am listening
but for distance and out for depth
for that which makes me
instantaneously inwardly grow
I feel you in me passing
as you vacantly call me out 
from my unknown
you gift me with lessons to absorb
just by your presence
your spiritual acoustics 
are for me, 
outside the norm
I am the tatteredness of tear tracks
well worn from the gravity 
of self as storylines
but for right now
I can still hum your being
am blessed with the inner space, 
for your humanness as unceasing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment