also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Confluence is the choir 1/14/18


I want the sweep of the land 
to be a mouth-watering gaze.
For my eyes to rest on the visuals in motion,
those that hold me in an intimate embrace,
hypnotically, as if it were mirror reflecting.
This outpouring of self as composure,
as this moment’s exude, coming through me,
confirming what is blessed about being,
amongst all of the beings present
and dancing that which makes us all so.
can’t we all be without the need for claim?
for there is no stage or audience approval.
everything is broadcast as self fulfilling. 
narrative is for absenteeism to partake. 
but then, that be mindfulness away from source.
Radiance is self permission
without the need for concessions.
what yearning into existence does
is very much the same
as birthing oneself into the light of being.
that we all can be, is invitational.
all of nature is only asking that of me.
come and be the intimacy of life with us
as confluence makes us all,
a choir by being . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment