also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, April 5, 2018

one breath away 4/5/18


the butterfly of thunder
came forth out her solar plexus.
my experience, was evocatives calling me
from the flutter of her invisible breeze delivered.
only to discover that I was conjoined with her
at her source.
the drum-skin of our connected humanness
stretched beyond my means of comprehension
as a cell-intoxication, presented to me.
I gladly gave up all of the me in defense
I could muster.
the dance of the greater whole
became the measure of my overwhelm.
each breath in,
was an inhalation of beyond.
all matter is but energetic truth
for me to discover.
therefore matter is but metaphor
now looking sly-full for a richness of meaning.
now, living has become an irresistible addiction.
experience is but an aftermath as dander.
the ocean of breath is a song absorbing all choruses.
my attempt is to be
one breath away from eternal . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment