also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, January 4, 2023

what did you just say?


topic driven languaging is dividing us,

while tone-driven speech is connecting us.

topic wants positions taken.

tone want responsive tones matching.

now, I have nothing to say.

but a tonal silence is my presence.

it is louder than my aura,

but not as definite a statement as my clothes.

it's not like a beating drum,

but more so like a waterfall misting.

I look to the sky 

as a way of seeing back into my own eyes.

any recognition coming

is already an embrace before molecular occurs.

I have that melody from before, 

that never ends,

running somewhere without location claimed.

it's both distant and musically inside me.

although hearing it is not an ear-bound action,

unless my heart is all ears when this is happening.

everything presenting I have nurtured from within.

I do not ever want a topic parade to happen again.

I have been there, 

until the ticker-tape is wasted on the floor.

the word trash is everywhere and used.

the hot breath of words launched has flown away.

there is rubble of said-ness all around.

it would take mind mops dutiful 

a long time to clean up all the said and heard

from badgering those who were there in attendance. 

no, I'll take a taxi to silence at first sight of this.

get out my harmonica of inner thoughts 

and proceed to melody along absorbed and listening.

but if tone occurs,

strip me down and invite me in.

it's where gravity feels lighter,

distance between is blurred or softened. 

what say that shows up

is bilingual to the hear and the touch.

all of my cells are dancing, 

even if my body is poised as a listener.

this is my allegiance to oneness

in a vibrational sunrise from within.

as if sound is composed of essence 

and denial is impossible when delivered as such.

tone starts the utterances from heart.

dresses them up with thought provoked.

and presents, as tonals sharply dressed,

in articulates for the mind's eye to ravish

while bathing in a blessedness 

that words cannot formally say on their own.

if I don't hear tonified topics,

I'm not sure I am actually there.

as if to ask,

what did you just say? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment