also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 16, 2023

experience surrendered


tall chambers of steadfastness forrest before me,

at the precipice of my sensory intake's calling.

sheer drops are sighted in all directions, 

yet reborn within me as up-takes levity-ascending,

having no registry denying lighthearted passage.

all of upward movement is prayer-like forming.

gravity is compellingly head-bound upliftings.

weightless and embodied expansive is the feeling.

all of sound is heard as purring within me.

all sight has nothing with edges embrace-approaching.

I have touch with the intimacy of distance enveloping.

nothing of awareness is cognition or capture.

movement is the chorus we all, in deliberation, sing.

harmony is the diversity that closeted-oneness ever intones.

even that which appears as stoic hardness, subtly dances.

the busy mind of stillness is minutely imperceptibly a croon.

shoeless knowing walks until levity generates the gate, 

then light-hearted completes each statement made.

then I have no why's or where-for's or how's.

the life, postured as questioning, has come and gone.

all of memory has lost a need for the dimension of time.

what it is, that it is, is seamlessly so, in presenting.

and who am I, has no audience sense of existence.

I can't be taken to where I am not already in existence.

I have no self as baggage, transit or means.

even the sense of an 'I' was a last observation, 

before withheld oneness became the onrush, 

the avalanche, the deluge, consummately complete . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment