also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, January 31, 2023

oneness made evident


if oneness is to become evident,

there is a breakdown,

a breakthrough 

and a break out,

to a break free

in a very succinctly implied sense.

they is not a plural of me 

and we is not a plural of them.

for there is a positionality inferred 

that I am them 

but not in a plural sense,

as well as they are me 

in my singular.

oneness looses all of its previous referentials.

we are, is in the singular

and they is, we is, me

but my we, is not me

but all of us, indivisibly present.

what makes and keeps us as separates

is only superficially implied and applied

as a preoccupation of the self stance in isolation.

if oneness is to become evident

there is a breakdown,

a breakthrough, 

and a break out,

to a break free.

that freedom is oneness realized as being . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment