also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, January 22, 2023

so every day I have them meet



what happens when the mindset of strategy

comes upon the presence of surmise?

is there the possibility of discussion,

possibly about the differences 

between purposes and intent,

between assumptions and conjecture,

guesstimates and hunches? 

could they possibly come to share 

the same airspace of conversing,

expanding their capacity even as listening does?

even though they each travel as different means,

their paths do cross quite frequently,

yet unrealized as orientations would reveal.

who, in each of us, has not hired both,

in timely moments of our lives?

but do they ever converse amongst themselves?

yet, I can't imagine a job they do together well.

one inner megaphone but two distinct voices,

how does inner command central come to approve?

since neither are boss, 

but both are assigned center stage roles?

am I in a bunker thought-room considering

or at a full moon open-sky with an ocean view.

this is all very hard, 

when self is perceived as a location.

there are times like these

when I would have to question the questioning itself,

as if introspection makes attempts at introduction.

like strategy, I'd like you to meet surmise.

I think you would each find the other of you interesting.

right, what inner room do they meet at?

who has rights to first topic?

how is listening, for each of them, ever done?

rock versus recital,

how does that work for perception's efforts?

sure knowledgeable and cognizant can get along,

so can conscientious and respectful,

at least as mind states.

but strategic and surmise?

one is passive as aggressive,

while the other is aggressive as passive?

what space of depth can they mutually occupy?

could they both be in a learning curve

that eventually turns into an ascending spiral?

sorry, my projection of interest.

but if I am a consciousness,

let's just say a self-consciousness

and I have these two work for me,

I'd like them to learn to work together,

cross reference, compare notes.

give me a depth more than I can see.

I'd be better off in the long run

with a depth to my daily operative, 

more than just a synopsis,

but also inclusive of,

as my daily means.

so every day I have them meet.

it's casual but I am ever watching,

ever hoping for, of myself,

a softer stance and a wider gaze . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment