also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 30, 2023

the barometric between us


there is an initial shift in barometric pressure

when I am around you.

maybe even when there is 

full consumption of thoughts about you.

I want to be experiencing this tight-fitting

underwater cave passage as you,

that both scares and excites me.

this inner challenge that is formidable

yet unknown to anyone else,

as the private self experiment that we all have

but no one else is aware of it in the moment.

as major or minor as it is, 

it is richly real for then,

expanding my self of self

in that private dialogic journey sort of way.

scale is not important in that moment 

but perspective is.

certainly, it is not about the actions taken

as much as it is about the mindset occurring within,

declaring as a shortness of breath,

accelerated heart beats,

frozen in thoughtforms persisting.

don't know the source of this within me,

but it is there and active.

claustrophobic in a pressured sense of my self

but motivated to pursue this as unknown worth.

a hidden part of me is compelling me forward with this. 

next lines, next actions come,

not sourced in the normal vain way.

a new to myself me is stepping through me

and I had thought I had me down cold.

there is a sense of levity within me,

as a lightness of a sense of self.

I am both the actor and the audience,

flipping back and forth within.

not sure who of me did or said.

there is a level of us that is, was, 

not evident at a distance

but thunder struck it seems, out of the blue,

as a melody unheard, 

magnets without evidence,

attractors in sync for no apparent reason

but real in a beyond sensory way,

a dimension beyond, that is engulfing.

all of my deep attracted to beyond is attending.

in my simple mind watching,

it would say destiny is calling.

but I can't say that in the moment

but only later in reverent review. 

how can we be like this, 

beyond normal dimensions of aware and approve?

I am my orchestra and my instruments play.

but this is melodic

and I can't name the song that is playing me.

there is a compressive expansion ongoing,

like a first flight is the discovery of wings,

that tears are a waterfall from deep within rising,

that I come from beyond what my body represents.

sure I am there as here is,

but I am also watching from a distance deep within.

I can't declare to myself what we have in common.

an anxious part of me wants items for the narrative.

yet, I can't ask a stream how's it going

or where have you been for my entire life.

I just have the overwhelm of now proceeding.

surely I am here

but totally out of my character range of response.

there is magic happening

and I am a prop to myself 

as this interaction goes.

if you are feeling the same,

then let's enjoy the free-fall

and see where it takes us.

certainly it starts as a scavenger hunt of declarations,

my lip service meeting yours.

but more deeply 

we are an aquarium of mixing fluids.

don't know or sense the boundaries that bind us.

just a viscosity that has its magic upon us.

my mind is so audience to this

while the rest of me is richly submerged.

wake me but don't normalize.

if this is a growth spurt in consciousness,

let me breathe myself alive with it.

I feel humbled, sacred and privileged

and I don't even know your name . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment