also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, January 1, 2023

the eventuality of one note


to hear you listen to what I'm saying with your talk

to feel your heartbeat pumping my blood as you breathe

to have my thoughts in your mind as I read them

to find myself lost in your clothes as I wear them as you

to have secrets I keep in your unaware that live my silence


I have an intimacy between you and me that has no surface

don't understand how separateness provides for knowing

I can't be bothered with how it feels when feelings are felt

I am drowning in the swim of this until I am sea embraced

I had a self and I gave it all away as if possessions set free


if I had a why, it would be a tool I never use

time is made of sheet music I never read when I play

we make one note that constantly plays often as unheard

the only problem with eternity is its distraction from now

does experience, meeting like this, have to be that we know


we are inner amphibious statues of liquidity with ease

viscosity takes away our separateness, awareness and need

there is no perspective to life except in our livingness

we are apparently two deeply disguised as the plural of one

for we cannot be the find when no looking is further needed . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment