also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, April 23, 2022

what planet am I on?


do I need a context 

to appreciate my living?

does the mind rendering 

make my life complete?

do I need inner dialogue 

to hold my awareness hand?

does sensory have to be my storyteller 

for me to be earnestly listening?

do I need reasoning 

for a sense of purpose to arise?

does the procession of the day 

make me my own discourse?

I'm watching traits of mine

asking who of me hired me?

if I stand outside of time 

what sense does living make?

am I the abstract of myself 

before certitude claimed me?

if I am drowning in relevance 

how can that be so?

who can I be speaking with 

that easily comprehends?

if I am the plaintiff 

how is this reasoning to work?

I am standing somewhere 

with the claim of this perspective.

who is that of me 

that is reporting back these terms?

am I negotiating to ask 

or for to search for answers?

I get dismissive 

as a first response from others,

as if an active imagination 

is the symptom evident.

yet I keep asking, 

can you see what I see?

and I am asked, 

what planet are you on?

and so the dance continues, 

supposedly amongst us all.

but the music I hear

seems to be coming from afar.

and I do want to continue 

to be the humming along.

I want to be an instrument 

of the heart playing,

someplace relevant, 

where the symphony gathers, 

to play for the show

of living this life,

as if richly so . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment