also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, April 29, 2022

 the coming


there is this cave within me,

a cavern to my awareness sense of me.

it contains to the size of echo enchantment.

off these inner walls, I have feelings emerge.

no light comes in from the outside world,

yet there is abundant light from within.

in the way back, from far within,

there is light broadcast coming forth.

I am its keeper, 

but always on the outside of it,

looking in.

I am the transport, 

but also the cover, the camouflage

the messenger and the conveyor. 

I take it as mine for worldly reasons,

but know it as my deep and eventual means.

my emotional self wants to call it out,

but generally it is I, 

who goes deeply within.

it is there that we immerse as one being.

no one is wise to that,

but this happens in all of us,

faintly or full blown,

by circumstance, karma, and needs.

I have no reason 

to be called out by another human.

we all proceed and presume in a self manner.

but then, quite unexpectedly this happens.

the beam of me is called out,

out of the inner cave of me,

beckoned from beyond my means for myself.

my heart comes out of its deep residence.

it floods out of me in overwhelming.

I am reduced to tears, unexplained,

to a sense of being elevated and surrendered.

the light of my being is possessed and anoints.

it sheds light into the soul of another,

beyond the sense of meaningful.

it is consummate beyond caring,

as the vibrational takes center stage.

this experience is more dimensional than embrace,

as a oneness of light experiences itself.

I am a bystander to myself, 

as if previously unknown.

I am a vessel, a messenger, awakened.

I lay down beyond meaningful, as spent,

to be consumed by this light passing through,

for the loss of definition becomes illumination,

being beyond what my mind can render.

I am another land. 

beyond self provided,

is my light unabashedly to another human,

is oneness realized awakening me.

the cave becomes consummate in the broadcast.

emittance overtakes self concerns.

if I have radiance as my sacred,

then I am ever the pour onto another's presence.

this being has birthed me, 

into my light and purpose.

you have divined me, 

out my self mold.

ever-pour is my gratitude paid forward.

no more a spelunker, 

in search of inner source.

but now, one who lactates, 

as an energetic truth beamed,

to know the mystery source of all breezes,

converse between shared silences' secrets,

shape the mouth of circumstances into prayer,

make inanimate into a river of flow,

eliminate the need of language forever to say,

possess the movement of all the imperceptibles,

as never of the self, 

ever taking leave again,

the enormity of a kind heart in disguise,

presenting as humans do,

as the coinage of a self,

spent on these burdens of livingness.

but for now, buoyant ,

beyond whatever has ever had value, 

that presents, 

as the human display . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment