also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, April 18, 2022

my homeland


thoughtful images of the abstract,

always make me feel, 

right at home.

not really from here,

as a working premise.

the here-to-there stuff

is always an occupancy,

and not ever a residence of presence.

home is without sensory overload.

air presence is a dear friend. 

it has incentives and outcomes,

but always carries on.

yes, and hardly ever 

with the labor of sound.

yes, it has times of spoken loudly,

as if in pain-deliverance. 

I wish to shape speech in that way.

where it is not what I say,

but where within I said it from.

know me, from there.

that source-point,

is my homeland.

painlessly come visit, 

when you can . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment