also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, April 8, 2022

the confessional for stigmatisms


 I have put verbal mud, 

as garnishment on topic-cones.

I have slurred my conclusions, 

with emotional dismay.

I have defamed some silly personage, 

in passing.

I have denounced the past experiences, 

of others.

I have characterized another's presence, 

as ill advised.

I have randomized the truth, 

for a richer snide remark.

I have a method, 

of presenting disparaging sympathy.

I can sneer with the best, 

even after a first glance.

I am easily cynical, 

at first thoughts.

I am sarcastic, 

as a form of pleasantries exchanged.

I really don't know, 

what malicious could possibly mean.

accused of being hurtful, 

is someone's whiney response.

I could be venomous, 

if I really cared enough too.

but rarely does anyone deserve, 

my good side.

and if I know, 

who you really are,

let me just say.

it was accidentally on purpose.

and I meant it, 

before you came along 

to represent . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment