also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, April 14, 2022

ego in withdrawal


I am weeping pasture lands, 

that will eventually grow fertile.

then I turn in my sleep, 

encouraging seasons of the year.

my in-breath sorrow is the backdrop,

for new moons to have reasons to appear.

I am held tightly by no one in particular,

yet we are all in the same deep hearted embrace.

I want you to know,

beyond what words are capable to say.

I want from the tide of your being,

the expression of your milk,

the fluids of your sacredness,

the blood-flow of your compassion,

all present, 

as the liquidity that we make.

and sacredly, that we offer out to others,

in our cherished waking state.

I give out treasures of experience,

as opportunities to give back.

pay it forward, 

is my only incessancy with time.

for each to know, 

that synonymous is only oneness in disguise,

that giving is the getting, 

in order for the flow,

to be the ever unfolding 

of the inner resource of surprise.

be the comfort you seek, 

before it manifest.

know the magic, 

before the need to fully express.

I am every border-town of earnest,

away from the megalopolis of stress.

I am the result of every behavior,

well after it is said and done.

whatever you have as fanfare existence,

I was the essence before, during and after.

well beyond the what of summary

and the steadfast of conclusions made.

I am before the makings

and beyond what execution of completing claims.

heartfelt is my physical tattoo. 

brain into uplifting tears is my recall.

I am the version of ego in each of you.

and truly ready for your awareness,

to be by the ego-personage in withdrawal . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment