also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, April 21, 2022

doing time


I want to grip with language,

as if meaning was within my grasp,

as if awareness passing, 

is my timely hourglass.

where notables are all grains of particulars, 

in passing.

daydream is my somewhat notable sidekick, 

as my backup plan.

in case, 

looking in any mirror, 

is with lucid self needs to see.

the outer world is so foreign

to my sense of self passing time.

I am in a container, 

sensory walled.

there are windows of thoughts,

as my means of looking out.

what is justice, 

in a place of time and space?

there are tasks of observance to be done.

reasoning weighs as a form of guilt.

I am a convict of self-consciousness.

and in the now, 

I am doing time.

space is my constant reminder.

why be born into this as crime?

and they all think,

I can be let out early,

by doing good behavior.

I am a rap-sheet of existence.

and for now,

I'm doing time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment