also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, April 4, 2022

how perception holds my hand


the technique of content

is not about what it is,

but how you perceive it.

content is always a mirror

reflecting the delicacies 

of how it is perceived.

what is mindful 

is yet through an emotional looking glass.

how is grasp taken as an embrace?

what is, makes sense.

who is of audience, 

beyond curiosity or certitude, 

is that of whimsy, 

that forever background plays.

for all of mass identified

is but a chiseled reflective surface

of meaningful retention.

yet beyond the mannerisms of recognition,

there is the journey regarded as the search, 

using intelligence as the lead dog,

as if purpose is the fill of accolade. 

but all the time that is taken

is full,-brimming with 

reflection as the primary of reward.

so tell me how you sense,

not what.

but how you intimately embrace the sensorial gather.

how you live inside of what you recognize.

the where and the how of perception's journey

through you as is your living.

answer me this.

how sacred can separate from ever be?

how much in common becomes the eventual cause?

is it all about that likenesses attract?

dance me through your thought-forms.

let your feelings as melody out loud.

so delicate a precision it is,

to be a being of curiosity that abounds.

I think about the wonder of it all

and asks for you to share.

be of wondrous, most directly 

and allow me to come along.

in the commonness of consciousness,

that hopefully goes beyond words.

that I may sense the passage,

as if we are of one. 

for me,

to not be perplexed by meaning's journey

in residence and reflective 

of content's ability to provide.

that we each to come to know oneself directly,

by the techniques that we creatively abide.

be of the mind of endless searching,

I am the want of that also.

be of the feel that generates the feel

and I will knowingly want to.

so much of innocence is dressed in inquiry.

there is purity before the urge for questioning.

there is virtue without the heed to express.

all of outward journey

is really the insistence of inward search.

living is the metaphor.

images as allegory, 

symbolisms as saying what is so.

I want to go to where,

before speech came to be,

before the equivalency of retentive mind,

before recognition had physical parts recruited,

before unity was defined,

before oneness had an audience,

before experience was even a considered design.

go with me, there,

if it even exists as a there,

and take me with you.

even if there has no more

the sense of a me or a you.

and let perception, 

even for now, 

our attempt at perception,

come to finally rest in peace . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment