also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 3, 2022

heart-brain will present

 

standing at the top edge 

of a waterfall in full bore,

I am compelled to embrace 

the sky before me,

beckoned forward.

it is not a jump into a waiting pool,

so far down. 

that impact is passage 

into another life.

it is not a leap forward, 

growing wings as I descend,

enough that I will swoop 

and fly out 

over the water surface far below.

it is that I will 

lean into the sky embracing.

leaving my standing there.

and I will turn 

into tears pouring forth

that will evaporate 

before any land-cause arrives.

and I will carry that feeling onward,

not of life or death as a proposition, 

not the magic of transformation, 

caring for me,

but as a feeling 

of emotional levity unnamed, 

as a feeling, 

forged by trust,

yet nothing claimed,

a feeling of divinity, 

yet seeking no answers,

not to claim or justify, or identify,

just to stream on, 

within different mediums of occupancy,

as an emotional slipstreaming, 

outside of this realm's awareness.

I have no answers, 

no certitude of cause,

not even an impulse 

of readiness to observe.

whatever, as mind occupancy, 

has fallen away.

all language is tinder in the fire 

for heat to rise.

I make my way as such,

only with the use of tears 

instead of flame,

evaporative over thermal,

yearn over reason,

non-manifest over act-out.

all the props that words stand for 

have gone their own way.

there is nothing geologic, catatrascapic, 

or histrionic to claim.

each breath caries its own weight,

jump, leap, or swoop.

emotion will claim.

heart-brain will present, 

as a levity over choice,

a now, 

rather than a next moment

and a sense of oneness 

that pervades . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment