also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, January 19, 2022

be the slap that births me


slap me once,

really hard on the face.

pick a side 

and go for it.

I will take it as an energy embrace

from outside of time.

but profoundly effective,

delivered from the spirit of you.

here we are, in trust with this.

one time,

during the course of me life,

an event like this happens.

it's monumental 

and timelessly instilled.

I had life before this

and I have a new life thereafter.

this is thrilling,

even more than birth means to me.

for I bring so much to the after.

fresh and alive,

with a self wisdom 

that I didn't have at birth.

I now have a me, 

who watches me.

a me who councils that me,

from beyond, 

yet is within.

go ahead.

introduce me to my new life.

I am already deeply appreciative in anticipation.

you can become the mother 

of all slaps to me.

and I will be deeply grateful,

going forward.

go ahead. 

parent me into my next life present.

but start that swing 

from as deep as you can,

within your soulful nature.

so that we are both newly acquired.

me from yours,

and you, 

from deeply within you . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment