also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 31, 2022

all is

 

so I climbed into my ivory tower.

every breath forward, 

a step in ascendency,

trading gravity for earnestness,

enclosure for revealing expandedness,

higher elevation for deeper intimacy,

inner focus for a lighted path, 

going upward,

all of my past experience, 

for the immerse of this moment,

any history haunting me, 

for this imminence coming my way.

every brick I pass 

reveals a deeper silence spoken.

every step upward taken 

is a surrender completing me.

all of my sightedness becomes revelation

as the horizon line surrounding me,

places flowers at my feet.

earth's curvature 

became a facial of serenity.

all the stones in passing 

now become my wings.

what mood was sky 

becomes my feeling state.

every outward glance is nurturance 

sent my way.

I am now, what passes through me 

as embrace.

no more the life of particulars 

to set me apart.

confluence gestures this motion 

of coming into the all.

what self sense was, has left 

from what me there was for then.

this climb and the tower itself,

now, just verbiage as exhaust.

all is, as it was. 

but now,

not a future dreamt in doubt . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment