also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 10, 2022

beauty


beauty slaps me in the facial senses.

there is inwardly an upsurge and onrush.

I can feel,

I am tagged, free-floating,

outside of time,

flooded with gravity-free,

habit of being set aside,

embellished and immersed.

that of me, 

that wears no clothes,

has no body,

lives in spirit alive.

discovers that beauty is a savagery 

beyond belief.

lives in the animation overwhelm,

where mind is feasting, 

as if well served.

but the depth of me gets to sense

the sunlight of living for itself,

the broadstroke of a breath or two,

that knows me at the heart.

what beauty is,

is a permission to grandly be,

without the wear-age 

or weathering of a self,

just enlivened in a oneness passage,

as a confirmation, 

beyond the sense of belief,

a captivation from expanse, inviting,

enthrallment beyond any etiquette premise, an ocean raptness, 

in planet-wise,

and in a chemistry, 

beyond elixirs' premises.

just beauty, 

that put the inner seize 

upon me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment