also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, April 22, 2021

when reach is grasp as separate from

 

in my mind,

why does everything have a name?

like a handshake of recognition

but also as an affirmation 

of separate by design.

it seems I am a lifetime of service

to a religion of separation by devotion,

a divination of mindset deliverance,

where by I am separate from 

but superior to,

a self supposition of dignity,

a carriage of elitism as a given,

a perceptual cause as a species of leaders,

and a case made for dominion of all.

I am only on a name-tag basis 

with everything,

yet, for me, personally, 

to exist by facial recognition

amongst the earthly crowd,

it's like a celebrity status

earns me a pit pass 

to whatever of interest,

where all of life is busy with its ongoing.

and I am there to blankly stare and pose.

at worst, I am all about props,

not planet props

but more importantly, self props.

I give doing, a bad name.

I am a lot of here to there

and all of the thought-form and logistics

that that essentially takes to fill my day.

essentially I am living in a parallel universe,

except for my intake of food and air.

oh I care, 

as needs would direct me,

but I am of righteous audience. 

I expect, and then to be entertained.

I am of the species that preempts.

we have knowledge 

as a way of a menu to order from.

we are wholly amongst ourselves,

ever expansive but not so inclusive.

we would rather in-fight than immerse,

sit in wisdom, seated,

than be the actual living expression there of.

we invest in hope and desire,

as if betting on races. 

we made up the killing of time.

we are a party of thee, 

waiting for the next table 

amongst ourselves.

the phrase, 'plant life'

is a joke about two nouns 

that can't get along.

in my mind, I get to laugh about that one,

but somewhere within,

wonder overrides.

what will it take 

for us to leave the lip-service

and join the ranks 

that make for composition,

that present as almost silent dynamism, 

ever inclusive and vigilant,

yet within our reach

but, for now, only as our grasp . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment