also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, April 1, 2021

I would ask


I would ask.

but to gather thoughts in that way

has so many fertile levels,

as if an armful of newborn kittens,

or a fresh-cut flower bouquet,

or a soft rain gathering ground in consent.

are these for you?

do they come into life for your witness?

does your soft gaze bless and anoint?

do they all dance in your aliveness?

I would ask.

but in my gathering,

I am anointed 

by my earnestness 

to ask you.

it is then that the clarity comes

to thank you,

for the sight you bestow upon me.

to see life, as connecting

and embracing,

as everything meets with everything else

in a timely and blessed manner,

as the world passes 

before and through you.

I would ask,

just to gather my thoughts,

in this way . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment