also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, April 20, 2021

born to be


for coming into frequencies 

that normally can't be sense,

they arrive as compositional.

denial of their existence 

is not an option

but sensing has its complexity to it.

the field is subtle buzzy filled 

but unattended with clarity.

the original sense of it is surfacey. 

there is a sense of shape and size, 

generally as the surround.

what's it made of

is not declared by initial curiosity

and first step sampling 

is done in simple ways.

a memory check to anything previous.

does it lend itself to a feeling?

it seems to be in movement declared

but how to invade, immerse, or embrace.

every sample is compared 

against one's experience history.

it has a feel rather than creating a think.

it is not like an aroma's investigation.

it's more like sipping tea for the taste

with one's whole being,

a little part of one's self at a time.

this feel is always ever-inviting.

curiosity does not answer to the brain 

in this instance.

knowing is reflective from the feel itself

but the source is always 

the mind's version of interest.

it's so confusing to be head-oriented 

for it makes the whole experience awkward.

we are not very good 

at receiving the unknown

yet totally enthralled to be doing so.

for it is so new that it is beyond curious.

it is inviting beyond permission given.

one's destiny is called into the picture

as if feeling beckoned beyond reason

is expanding me by inclusion.

it is out of my mundane account.

it breaks my self-mold apart

and I question who am I that this is true.

now I am all questions in response,

but I mean to become 

rather than inquire.

it is something that so aligns

that I discover that I have it in me 

but didn't know of its existence.

I want for the fullness from within

but clueless for this to be of myself.

all of it is not a romantic enterprise 

but deeper.

I want to awake into it as me also.

if sincerity matters at all,

I don't know of myself in this way

but it is there from within

and I want to expand into it.

there is a whole universe out there

and I want to be a part of that 

beyond what is already so.

I am quickened to be 

but letting go to let in or out

strains on my sense of self.

but I want the leap from where within

from beyond what telling myself can do.

this, as expansion, 

is an answer to my prayers

even though I don't pray.

it makes me feel 

more at home within myself,

in spite of the life I vacantly lead.

I feel more like a giver in this way

as it's a calm over chaos, to me.

I want to give back 

as a communication exchange.

I will look for this 

everywhere going forward.

I don't know of myself any more

and it feels better to be in this way

as less baggage and more stir.

embrace has more spirit to it.

I live now to find my people

as we are in sync without all the clutter,

more common mind without the chatter.

but more so 

the feel is more present 

in a co-mingling way.

this is more of the whole

and way less about the me.

coming into frequencies 

that normally can't be sense

is an awakening beyond worth.

I now feel born to be . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment