also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, April 2, 2021

just beam, bless and zest


you are the apron strings in passing

that tickle my fancy for the unknown.

I embrace you as a whiff-fleeting,

a breeze of the ever-last,

a bright before a shown,

a whimsy before it's born,

a fume before it becomes an evocative.

please stay with me, 

by ever leaving me behind.

you are so much more

than less can ever come to know.

you are vacant centeredness

I witlessly circle

without directions on my own.

why have a mind that cooks the meals,

when I am also the interested party

before preparing them?

why come to then eat

what exists as savor that fills me?

I want to fully exist on relish and delight

but then who are you to me?

my future self coming from afar?

why to have growth

when I live to evolve?

why to show up for change

when transform is in the offing?

for me, there is no make better to foresee,

no comparisons to be made 

as if time is the mirror.

what I want is the end to wanting,

where fully realized as then, departs.

no more the trek of unknowables

and no more the audience to saver either.

no more the invitation to be by becoming.

just beam, bless and zest.

as if to ever so fully embrace 

the unknown . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment