also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, April 24, 2021

the symphony of being


I take in

what upliftment of my senses offer,

for they passively read what is present.

I listen with expansion in mind,

grateful in receivership.

it is as if being held close,

has no stories to tell,

just a sense of vastness to embrace,

as if my needs, 

the world passively comforts.

wide-eyed is relaxing.

breathing has no story in mind.

emotions have no load to carry.

all movement around

is passing as confluent before me.

it is the lake of caring

without any specifics of concern.

the flow of being for me

has no push nor pull.

I meet the next moment with buoyancy

and we glide and soothe.

it is in this as surmise

that is, a state of the art of being

with next thoughts that respect what is

and feelings that embrace in connectedness.

know me there

as I come to know you also.

we do have the spirit of calm in common.

this is the music played 

on higher chords within.

for, we are all 

the symphony of being . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment