also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, April 28, 2021

subtlety


subtle is always inviting,

as if a path towards sacred.

for that which requires me 

to be of self in presence,

moves me inwardly along

into a world,

less of clutter 

and minimal of jargon.

silence there is in a loud voice, 

standing as overbearing, 

but softly mentoring me.

what is this, 

that existed as seed unseen,

but now, almost secretly, 

becomes the sight of blossoms?

this, as happening, 

has it fill of moments.

for nuance has a residence

that generally lives on undisturbed.

evidential life is, as always, 

in the lockdown accountability mode.

but subtlety does have hearsay 

yet is beyond circumstances' disclosure.

it does not necessarily put on 

a word-of-mouth

nor merit the worth of gossip.

but it does liquify behind the obvious,

aerate the apparent,

and give feelings, 

as an underground stream of travel, 

always has worth,

more than a moment's take.

but rarely is it just for cause.

it is often as cellular, 

as feelings ever become

and as narrative, 

as a microscope

that ever passes as the eye test.

what that subtle seems to blatantly offer,

gives me innuendo

rather than applause.

I will take nuance 

over apparent knowledge,

as a path in the snow 

that leave no tracks,

and mutedness that ends 

in silence asking.

I don't want details.

give me doses of rarified.

I can live within attunement

as long as subtle in my guide . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment