also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, January 1, 2021

the directive


I want to meet what is faceless 

to know myself better.

have no grasp of what it is 

to gain self knowledge more firmly.

live the oblivion of each moment 

as clearly evident in my horizon view.

look past the boundaries of evidence 

to have myopia serve my personal growth.

from what is thought 

go back to the think of it 

and be before it came.

memory wants me 

to live into the past, 

do not be myself 

and permit the future to embrace me.

I find a mirror 

that reveals what exudes from me effortlessly,

and to stare at it transcendently. 

read the script of my say 

as if I channeled my character 

into existence.

to come to know how 

I am fabric to the world I inhabit 

and continue to weave from there.

it isn't that I have a life 

as much as it is that I am, 

that we are life, 

more than awareness will 

ever provide proof.

whatever we are made of 

is borrowed elementally 

from the planet of substance 

and eventually we will return it, 

hopefully triumphantly used . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment