also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, January 8, 2021

a gathering of standalones

 

recognition becomes a maintenance service

when identification is just a check-list status

filling observation's point of view.


atrophy is a necessary sneeze

when it, as an irritant, 

becomes internally significant

and monumentally evident.


is reaction ever 

the wisdom potential of response

or is it always the wrong fuel 

for the vehicle of self?


trust is control 

in the hands of operative integrity,

where each moment 

is the workings of presence. 


when breaking through 

the codification of right and wrong,

what are the penetrative mechanisms 

of usage

that I need to attend with?


the paradigm of change 

is really about transformation 

and not just a mindset adjustment.


every habit, 

done unconsciously, 

is the continued construction 

of a personal prison.


I want to live 

immersed in the impact of life 

that lives beyond 

the retrieval of words.


when I am compelled 

to speak about my life 

and I reach for the flashcards of words 

all I get 

are handfuls of billowing confetti . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment