also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, January 9, 2021

my witness to my witness


I need a witness to the witness 

of what I think and say.

how to escape what I think I mean, 

to get to what I originally feel.

my feel doesn't have the voice.

it doesn't work so well 

in words towards understanding.

you have to be the feel,

be of the feel, 

for it to be more than reality real.

reality is all only audience mentality,

where Machiavellian movement is 

as the driver,

justified by mass appeal thusly promoted.

no, I want feel from a deeper place 

of within-origin.

I want my collect heart served 

with sentient-sentiment.

I want the collective movement 

of heart realized,

no media mindset as the driver,

no momentous persuasion driven 

by bowing to dollars,

no crowd appeal to demonstrate 

an advertised cause.

no, I need a witness to what I think, 

and then to say,

nope, not the event of that.

more so, I want a witness to my witness,

beyond what right thinks,

but be more of think as feel would think,

to come to words as the way 

to come to tears,

to come to speak as way to come to touch,

to come together as shared heart realized,

without the calamities, 

without the demonstrations of tragedies,

without the rhetoric of law and order

or government approvals laying weight 

in sight.

no, people to people,

as in face to face.

I want the witness to my witness to be 

not the default speaker,

but the poignancy of deliverance embodied.

where the sound speaks volumes, 

more than the meaning carries the weight.

where we do live through each other

without obvious approval or raised claim.

where what is commonly accepted as heard 

is in the volumes of communal silence.

where the witness to my witness

takes me beyond what think has to offer,

to that which pleases my heart

and completes me 

as a human amongst humans.

no declaratives, no announcements, 

no contingency, 

no fallback positions, 

no lip-service exchange,

just meaning as heartfelt-melding. 

where my witness to my witness,

for the very first time,

feels totally at humanly home . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment