also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, January 24, 2021

come to be

 

I'm broken down in the daily madness

and broken up about the state of affairs.

but I'm also broken out 

from those perspectives

out from wherever firm and ridged 

would have taken me.

I am gone far away but still aware of that.

my pieces are scattered 

but know of my whole.

now fragments show their elasticity 

through me.

I am a more expanded 

but an unfamiliar completes me.

my senses are not now lazy 

with clamor for conclusions.

curious is now my appetite 

coming from within.

the learning curve is sensuous in the draw.

whatever was holding on 

was me holding back.

all of me is on its own 

wherever that takes me.

glad to be again as part of the kingdom 

of me coming,

not child like but childlike wonder 

thru this breakup. 

so pleased to be uncharted freedom 

coming this way.

nothing has really changed around me

but everything is wildly different 

for and through me.

I wish a fresh face was not so dramatic 

in its initial occurrence 

when happening to me.

wanting to calm down 

and be fluid in this aliveness.

not to be driven by the past in contrast 

as if applauding.

genuine has a flow to it 

that I've come to realize

and everyone is originally that spirit 

of breeze happening.

I don't think of any of this as change.

I've just expanded to include 

a more original sense of me.

what burden there was, 

was my own making.

why, I've asked myself.

what was the subtlety of the seduction? 

obviously some form 

of conditioning in overdrive.

but how lost with excess baggage 

to finally bottom out.

all that as a springboard 

of certifiable rejection.

back to the basics of being. 

originally child authored 

but adult present as manifest.

sure it looked like a breakdown initially,

but in the free-fall, wings were born.

the sky became a meaningful conversation with my self.

space became very invitational 

coming my way.

prosper only had incentives 

and motives to act upon.

no more dead air space around me.

damned if I know what happened.

at best, there was a time when I was 

but the river bank

and somehow now I am now 

part of the stream,

with the same locational skills 

as the bank occupied.

but no more still shot views around me 

as happening

fluid is animation from within 

overtaking self-apathy.

genuine is always happening 

but nameless in anticipation,

I'd have to say if asked.

tragic by first appearance 

maybe golden when explored.

mindset breakage was probably a necessity but unknown.

and now the human race is 

not a contest to survive.

the collaboratives are everywhere.

the collective at heart is now pronounced.

the lucid dreams and day-life finally meet.

this is where we have come to be, 

in oneness with each other. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment