also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, January 27, 2021

like no other


I can't explain it into words

as I can't carve a tree into existence

I can't make the tidal beach 

into a script of the moment

you, of yourself, have to have 

the eyes of the maker for that

I can't be the capture of your mind's eye

you, in your inner wisdom,

can only embrace it

as the wisdom of your being

I can't be the light you shine upon me

you, realizing our oneness

are the maker of that dream

but I can be 

of the us of our making

the joy of our unfolding

mirror to your soul

I can be inwardly

more than the space around you can offer

I can be a slipstream of invitation

a canyon without echo to your thoughts

a forest of nearness to your feelings

a residence of closeness without crowding

a sentence structure to your verbiage

we can appear to others as friendship

but deep down within

we privately know of each other

as Siamese of soul . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment