also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, August 6, 2019

who dreams lucidly? 8/6/19


buried in the stream-speak
as if day-dreams overrode my sleep-awake-life.
I could have vision from past lives coming forward.
I can see through the emotional camouflage of the day.
I feel for those images coming my way
by the vacant grip on the brush of my emptiness.
language is wobbly, 
trying to stand up into meaning
but the feel has surge within me.
the blood of my being is energized to discover
there is scope and grandness of scale.
my rational mind pulls out a ‘you-are-here’ map.
the all of me looks back at that and quietly laughs.
those people with the confines of property lines 
in their minds.
I am feeling for the horizon in 360 circularity.
the game of tag played 
by human ownership is silly and demeaning.
how small can security get 
and then rest its weary head?
there is an ocean of buoyancy filling my awareness.
I want lucid reality 
to complete my day life pretend.
I want a deeper and fuller dimension to rational thought.
why does my irrational feel so energized 
by that possibility coming to light?
I’m doing a thousand piece puzzle in a free fall
from the sky of livingness 
only to discover the self-assistance of all pieces
when I finally realize 
that they are magnetic to each other
only when properly placed.
and if so, there is canopy of wings,
and awnings of sight 
that become evident in all directions.
experience is not limited by timelines imposing.
immediacy has far-vision 
as if reading the lines on my hands.
I can see past lives’ relevancies wink and nod.
the storytellers shake off the age of their voices
and reveal with the import and impact forthcoming.
I come to understand high mountains’ silences
about their history unfolding before me,
how tall ancient trees, like redwoods,
properly stare at the sky as if in muted dialogue
and that the mingle of people in my life
represent a jumble of timelines 
criss-cross appearing as now.
there would be a fireworks display 
of meaningfulness before me.
I am becoming the grandeur of self embrace.
the blessed and sacred midwife of me 
into now’s presence.
day-dreams are overriding my sleepy-awake-life 
to have acknowledgment.
both tango 
as if life, this life, 
is the only dance worth the frolic . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment