also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, August 22, 2019

living beyond the doubt 8/22/19


came into intention of life
volunteered into conception
saw two souls from afar
their common light, a launchpad to me
manifest is both a sweet miracle 
and expressing a generative means
how much did I know before hand?
taking on a body with gender and circumstance?
playing all the lower vibrational chords
in order to get a species body of matter.
maybe I should have gone for gopher, sperm whale,
elegant spider, or my favorite, albatross.
but sense-directed, divinely inspired
was human for the outcome
brought so much energy to existence from within
as most every one by birth does
landing it without further configuration
letting the transduction begin
and I will carry on from deeply within
not to be overwhelmed by sensory input
or by the high contrast of human existence
meant to have this inner light carry on
whatever the mediums imposed upon me
but I have had lapses into the impact of existence
times that are muffled and listless
with a plethora of lackadaisicals as if wandering
then spikes of clarity swooping in high contrast
where language doesn’t speak me for then
circumstance exists only as camouflage
bodies to bodies are so sluggish during
but there are gleams shared, with some
they don’t register as thoughts
more so enlightened feeling states
is as best I can state it now
but if you’ve been there
you can take up from my meaning into your heart
I don’t want to say that love is the answer
this context is so out of true scale
being a person, as separate, is so unnatural
as from where we all came
taking up a life is formidable, 
sometimes grueling and plain-out arduous 
being all that is a given
the deeper truth resides but reach requires
a kind of duplicity, possibly regarded as insanity
yet featuring this grasp of spirit 
as it is called from this side of existence
to be in the physics of radiance
yet captured in form and broadcast projection
to be in the construct of paradoxes 
yet from within
to be under the siege of a context 
that unabatedly denies
to have loud secrets that go on unmanifest
to be of clarity that does not transduce down
to be riddled with common place as displeasure
to find camaraderie superficially afloat
to feel rudderless yet in an organic human sea
a choir of beings lost in the page-turns
as to what to be the sing
birth was so much light and light to cast 
life seems to have presented the art of shadows
what wisdom lies in their translation
for the summoning of oneness
through all of this diversity
is a mindful mastery to align 
I put in for the experiment and the journey
as if for living beyond the doubt
plan to do it again and again
the plain truth of it lives
but cannot be experienced
there is a ruthless radiance 
that travels within me
once on the planet
I only know of it 
but still, I carry it within me, on 
as if it becomes me
becoming all of us
for becoming one . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment