also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, August 3, 2019

experience junkies 8/3/19


experience junkies want life 
to be evidential as proof
and conscious mind 
as going to the movies together.
I want to study 
who experiences for me
as they are so full of narrative
as if I have an anecdotal tail
following my every after.
maybe remembering is out of hand
as the impact of imprint gone directionless
as if I live for my signature to the day.
experience is so in vogue
as if it is impossible to question
as a method of usage
or an approach to awareness’s manner of course.
I feel like a consciousness dumpster 
for all that there is to directly perceive
without a cover or nightly disregard.
who of me does this so unaware?
who is on the mike
and ever with the download?
maybe experience is overrated
and possibly bad technique.
I want to be excused from audience
even of self, to be so.
I’m not saying amnesia
or a blindness as a stupor,
just connectivity without the account,
accordance without the show,
confluence as the collective heartfelt,
as if the pour 
but without the need for fill . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment