also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, August 17, 2019

still wide eyed 8/17/19


all thoughts are compartmentalization. 
every step is a conclusion, taken.
every in-breath is rapture of sky.
every view is a pixel of the universe.
every sigh is a given-back,
a portion of the whole.
I took a body as a page turn.
a chapter may be a cartoon of livingness.
I have often longed 
for the beyond of language’s reach,
way beyond the insistence 
for the recovery of love.
quantum ever escapes 
the passion of my grasp.
but then, the eye of me
is aloof, just a grain of sand,
on the beach of ever-longing.
wondering what ocean will become of me,
whether eventually precipitous or evaporative.
ever to be the dance beyond location,
to become the motion known as stillness.
yes, still wide-eyed
but blessedly egoless
then selfless in carriage . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment