also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, August 11, 2019

lucid reality 8/11/19


lucid reality in my dreamwork context
think of it as round-square in my peg-hole
as if description actually works
it’s a faith of leap that formalizes
how witness got to be center stage 
front and center
sure there is an act out going on
but the script is written outside of time
I won’t know what I am about to say
but I am willing to channel it anyways
therefore we are all listening
at the same time
but I am here to front for whatever I said
the rest of you can all be in response
there is no middle ground as the pretend
let me introduce a wilder sense of being
not captured in the capitalistic flaw, yet!
motive has yet to be deciphered as relevant
teased and amused go off hand in hand
what am I saying that you have not heard before?
and if that is so, not heard before
then rest assured
that lucid reality is in your future
if you can dream it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment