also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 7, 2019

the energy of being 8/7/19


I am the energy of being,
falsely cast as meaning full.
I personally don’t accept understanding 
as a way of entry.
for understanding is strictly a wardrobe I wear,
but nothing of the immediacy of living.
there is a why as if to answer 
for the pretend.
reality is over-promoted as the double standard.
senses labor under the disguise to serve.
so much of compartmentalization thrives
as if meaningful is an allegiance demanded
and yet we all are in search of vibratory alliance.
for the menu offered 
never matches the meals that are served.
some develop a palate of wisdom
while others snack on fast foods of thought.
learning seems to have a dumb-down to it.
retentive mind is all the salivation I can muster.
but I would rather spit than swallow
while the energy of me keeps to itself.
and I prod along as stolen jewelry,
worn by an accomplice of myself to living.
I want to cash out as laughter and feelings.
I want to stream existence 
with flow as knowledge.
meaning is all oars to keep me 
separate and afloat.
I don’t want to be a mind afraid of the water.
why does knowledge have to be presented as breath?
doesn’t breath already know of its own accord?
knowledge has a keepsake history to overcome,
a shelf life reputation of ineffectualness to numb.
maybe its not the knowledge but the knowing
that is so bothersome to being.
it’s a case of constant-interruptous, 
so to speak.
I don’t mind 
but it does want to do me.
hands me a daily script,
a confidence to say my lines 
and project accordingly.
hence I have pleaded with life
by doing
but really, I just wanted to be
the energy of being . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment