also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, June 7, 2019

you spirit came through to me 6/7/19


what you do 
from who you are 
somewhere inside you
is sacred within me.
how your drum within
drums my drum within me,
I do not know.
when I see what you create,
my sight of it 
humbles me from within.
your spirit came through to me.
what you make sacred by your actions
provides a permission in me
to risk that sacredness out of me.
yes, what you have done 
is amazing.
but who you are for the doing
from where within yourself,
that gave yourself that permission,
is inviting my being 
into my sacredness.
where from before, 
I neither saw or felt 
for that place of source in me.
I can only meet your sacred with my sacred
as one fluid state of our existence.
deeply within all action I’ve ever taken,
I celebrate you 
by admitting to that place in me, 
like yours in you. 
and there, we are one unending,
however it manifest for the each of us.
where you have been bold,
I am in receivership 
of the permission granted
for my spirit to come forth as does yours.
we may go our separate ways
but one in the same 
will be.
I have your every moment within me
as access to be 
and to share with and from.
the divine in each of us 
is coming from the one . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment