also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, June 29, 2019

say what? 6/29/19


an inner voice got whisper-loud.
this was almost distracting
as crossing the lines of hush-hush
of sacred secrets and self as intimacy
into the shared experience 
with an invisible other.
no, not quite the compulsion 
of talking to oneself
in the unassumed presence of others.
because overheard then
is cause for a neurosis-observance
unless there is cell-phone-usage reprieve.
but then, still murmur-loud
as if into my ear
from right next to me,
soft muttered vocals 
right beside myself.
but within me,
maybe this is a hostage situation,
as the start of a multiple personality 
take over.
I can’t even deal with what was said.
so startled,
much less now remember. 
so, I’m asking.
how was your day? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment