also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 24, 2018

as if we just met 10/24/18


I am not seen 
but observed from a distance.
I am not engaged
but spoken to 
as if appropriately.
I am not a bystander
but I am from the deck of cards 
not yet life-played.
I am not art
but the beauty of animation
before you.
your logic does not define me
for I am the irrational truth
standing here 
in the face of your muse.
I am what makes time smile
in my absence 
yet remembered.
you are ponderous
as I explore your being,
both as the noun and the verb.
I take up
some of the space 
of your presence.
your heartbeat is
but richly drumming to my ears.
if I am lost,
lifetimes of perspective
will find me.
if your spirit is sacred to me
my spirit will honor yours.
go ahead,
and pass through me,
as if we just met . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment