also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 30, 2018

our heavenly consternation 10/30/18


heaven has no location
yet my prayer is asking for a map.
I make mountains out of my murmurs.
for my smallness of self
is founded on my beliefs 
in apprehensions from being besiege.
I have a religion 
based on these past thoughts.
time pays me off  
with an addiction to my pondering.
for without dialogue with others, 
my concept of connection is soulless.
touch, to me is real
as the next choir page I turn to,
as all relationships are seamlessly 
this sing-along.
and if this choir around me
is robe-less yet profound,
than the audience, if there is any,
doesn’t have to pay.
and so why am I telling you?
because I also believe 
in our heavenly consternation . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment