also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 2, 2018

relationship 10/2/18


we, you and I, have a relationship, 
based upon thought-form skirmishes. 
we have serials as if sequentials,
from the same type of pensive mindful crockery.
yet we keep a constant vigil of the one-mind
even though, frequently
we don’t know what it thinks.
every so often we each try to leave here
by more firmly staying here.
what makes perfect sense
to each of us individually,
eventually winds up making no sense at all.
sometimes we both can feel independently right
and yet, find ourselves separately so, 
standing out in the singular cold.
I know for me, I only hurt
by self-administered emotional insults.
when things are going well in my surmise
I come to realize, 
we are all boundary-less.
it is at that point, often times
that I give up on relationship,
in order to be from 
this vigil of one mind . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment