also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, October 29, 2018

like you as yours 10/29/18


dry my eyes with your dignity 
face-surfacing before me
you rise up miraculously 
from deep within
I am the refocus 
in praise of your presence
that way coming forth
before me
why am I so confined 
before you show me
your magic of being
did I forget
from where we come?
you are vistas in service
I see through you
as you reflect for me
that which would have been denied
but now
my tuning forks alive
in harmonies off of you
surely I will have tears again
but may they reflect
as a wisdom surfacing
gracious with caring
a vastness coming into expression
not just as a bloom
but a declaration
of ever-presence
brought from within 
to share like you
as you are yours . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment