also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 10, 2018

look into gaze 10/10/18


when I look into your eyes
I am lost at the cliff of see
my depth of feel is free-falling
I am going back in time
looking for a grasp-sense to land me
either no images come
or they are all moving too fast to recognize
there is either a stillness moving rapidly
or a rush so swift 
that it is liquid glisten-facing me
in a constant shimmering stare
there is more dimension 
then your head could hold yet presenting
it is a time travel 
through my looking glass
but still, we are eye to eye.
reality is but this candle wax burning away
as I stare into the wick of your being
parts of me from deep within
come up to meet you
they bring unknown tears
a rib-cage of embrace
a soothing bed of heart
a pre, a during and a thereafter
a kiss of spirit 
from before there was ever language to share
all my imminent moments from the past
come to drink with a thirst for this now
time can’t line up these thoughts that follow
they rush on to you and through you
I experience a flash-flood of joy
not knowing where for when
to fall back into my being
but still will never be self-possessed of the same 
for I am now a chisel of expandedness
each view that comes is laughter
intimacy is primarily composed of grand
all recognitions are moments of embrace
eventfulness may pass as idle chatter
bloom outdoes all seasons as now is this fragrance
I am humbled by the insistence of view 
as my means
as I now surrender from sightedness,
to be . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment