also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, February 1, 2024

Dare I go


out of void, emergence appears

as I shiver myself

into a solid state of frozen.

how shiver leads me

into a concessionary towards cold,

I do not know.

how statuesque holds me still,

yet I function

as if the fluid normalcy, is ongoing,

beyond what belief has to offer

in any attempt at resolve.

inside of no moving parts,

there are inwardly, quite obviously, 

a refined set of moving parts.

those that do not accept applied limitations.

those that do not cater to laws 

of common sense nature.

those that freely roam, 

wildly somewhere bodily within me.

and those, that fathom a beyond 

and venture where no substance of claim, dare go.

eventually as paradox greets me, with a faint smile.

the colder I get,

the warmer I feel.

this is my favorite form of dying.

this is a swan in full glide

on a pond of placid linger.

where thought blooms into myopic fill.

there is a levity approaching,

a buoyancy lending lightheartedness.

even now, thought, of its own accord,

now seeks emotional as levitational.

there is sky below me up-lifting.

one thought holds all there is,

as if exit and entry come to mean

the same thing. 

as if having never known 

the true intimacy that dwells behind, 

where thought occupies, as ever before.

when reality was so compositional in presence.

for thought is made of the fiber of feel

and emotion is ever the artist .

outside of this beloved canvass of time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment