also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, February 7, 2024

is questioning an art-form?


does origin have an unheard of hum?

does being fly well without cognitive wings?

does compassion ever exist as a run-on sentence

of emotional truth-telling yet unsaid?

do we ever leave where we want to go,

having not realized we were there to start?

how does 'often' actually exist,

when every moment is flow-essentially the same?

what slippage is there,  

if thoughts register as conscious and claimed?

do I metaphorically walk on water,

if I have no thoughts to take me from here to there?

why are details like tail wags dog?

does redundant really exist in the experimental 

if memory as a sidekick is not along for the ride?

if I have only one last remark to say

how is it that no words come 

but sound is beckoning anyways?

how come I can only honestly leave

where have I experienced as claimed to have been?

and do questions ever approach a cliff

that they have no wings to leave by imperceptible flight? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment