also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, February 25, 2024

is, how, why and if


how far across the frozen pond

do I have to journey,

step by step,

to realize a sense of levity at work

within me,

against the questioning of thaw 

in the secret mocking 

of approaching spring?

how much of demonstration

actually answers the questions

that internally rise,

that need physical proof 

in order to calm

my inquisitive mind?

is internal self dialog

ever more valid than

intimate conversations with another

about subject matters 

that seem so worldly out of place?

if I ever question the use of belief,

am I up against

a more basic substantive part 

of my human nature?

why do I ask questions

of myself

that will get bored with themselves

and soon walk away

from my attention span?

No comments:

Post a Comment