also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, February 14, 2024

if thoughts travel


I asked compliance for an opinion

which I couldn't hear in any response.

I sense words leaving me as sound

but not really as self, assured, 

as even to where they were coming from.

this was a lot like self dialogue

in an audience sense of self as being,

but with auditory added in a sensory way,

almost to further ask of myself by comparison.

is this the way the inanimates all around feel

but have no means of further say past stoic

or impactful signage into revealing?

for now, self only feels like surge.

memory is made up of eerie-ness,   

surely not separate from any of the surround.

I am wall surface, carpet boarded,

up from representing the ground.

my mass is faceless yet sounding.

I have fallen into a vastness

that no language speaks forth from.

it's just here and now in the lingering,

to wonder in this idleness.

if thoughts, my thoughts,

are traveling along this same road? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment