also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, February 11, 2024

had attention


had attention 

challenge my occupancy of thought.

I know, say what?

like I'm staring at inner voice,

sight seeing sound.

no, I am declaring witness.

I am holding frame, 

where by some part of me is watching.

I put a focus on what comes to mind

and then I just watch

what it does as continuance,

and then both where it goes

and how long it takes as the means it does,

to get to where it somehow disappears.

like is there then a vacancy 

or does another flood of thought overtake?

what was there 

and now occupies 

kind in the same stead, 

but appears as new,

either as replacement 

or as a thematic continuance.

just looking to in-depth see.

hard to ask how from within while there,

but still attending.

it's like washing imaginary dishes

with imaginary water in an invisible sink,

yet stuff is happening,

but not sharply in focus.

attention is not sure

where to in-depth attend. 

slippery trying to keep attention separate

from all the other moving parts.

it is amazing how much there is

that generally goes on unknownnessed.

even recognition is now suspect

to be further investigated . 

lots of unseen method at work.

habits without faces,

a choir of relentless singing,

yet I'm not chasing lyrics,

just after the source of the tones . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment